When choosing an Attorney in Florida, it's always important to choose a lawyer with knowledge and experience of the technicalities and nuances of Florida Law. We pride ourselves on being meticulous and thorough, while remaining friendly and approachable to our clients. We are never too busy for our clients. Let us prove to you that we care about you and your case.
At Peart Law Office, P.A. we have handled every case imaginable in Real Estate law since our opening in 2007. The issues we handle are:
- Association Disputes & Litigation
- Condominium Association Disputes (Owners)
- Home Owner Association Disputes (Owners)
- COA & HOA Representation
- Boundary Disputes & Litigation
- Cloud on Title or Title Defects
- Construction Disputes (Contractors & Owners)
- Drafting of Deeds
- Easement Disputes & Litigation
- Foreclosure Avoidance & Defense
- Foreclosures by Individuals and Small Businesses
- Landlord Tenant Disputes (Landlords and Tenants)
- Maintenance Disputes
- Deposit Disputes
- Code Enforcement Issues & Disputes
- Association Harassment & Disputes
- Landlord Harassment & Disputes
- Unreasonable landlord Disputes
- Lease Agreement Review & Analysis
- Claims of non-compliance by Landlord
- Illegal Detainers
- Roommate disputes
- Drafting of Lease Agreements
- Purchase or Sale of Real Estate
- Quiet Title Suits
- General Real Estate Disputes & Litigation
For more information about the services that we provide in Real Estate Law please click on the menu at the top of this page and choose a subsection that applies to you.
If your business is in need of legal counsel look no further. From contract creation to litigation, we handle it. We represent businesses of all shapes and sizes in an array of industries and areas of commerce. Some of the issues we handle in Business Law are:
- Contract Analysis
- Contract Creation
- Contract Negotiations
- Disputes & Litigation
For more information about the services that we provide in Business Law please click on the menu links at the top of this page.
Please call our office during business hours and we can schedule your free initial consultation for you to speak with our attorney. If you submit your information on this form we will contact you as soon as we can. Please feel free to follow up on your inquiry via telephone as well!
10150 Highland Manor Drive Suite 200, Tampa, FL 33610, us
The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free, written information about our qualifications and experience. This web site is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice or the formation of an attorney/client relationship.
Copyright 2007 - 2019
Peart Law Office, P.A.
All Rights Reserved.